Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bought Successes
The NFL Experience at Super Bowl XL

Not only did I add some great in-person successes at this event, I also purchased the top 2 signed mini helmets I have wanted for a long time from two of my all-time favorite players.

Barry Sanders - Football Hall of Famer. In my opinion the greatest Running Back to ever play the game. An autograph I have wanted for a very long time.

Eddie George - My all-time favorite Ohio St. Buckeye. Also a great Running back in the NFL with the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans. Also have wanted his autograph for a very long time, especiall yon an Ohio St. mini-helmet.

Chris Henry - pulled this autograph out of a pack I purchased as part of a pack redemtion program with Topps to get 3 limited edition cards...including one of Barry Sanders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home