Sunday, February 19, 2006

In Person Successes
The NFL Experience at Super Bowl XL

This day turned out way better than I ever expected. Some really great in person successes.

Larry Johnson - probably one of the best upcoming players in the league. He will be one of the best Runing Backs in the league and has already proved that in a backup roll to Priest Holmes In Kansas City and should be the starting running back next year. Larry signed a Super Bowl mini-helmet for me


Mike Alstott - long has been one of my favorite players and an autograph I have wanted for quite some time. The Air Force booth had these great color photos for him to sign! Duece McCallister - another great Running Back in the NFL. He is alwas amung the league leaders in rushing yards every year. Duece signed a Saints mini-helmet for me
Chad Lewis - he was one of the nicest in person experiences, and posed for pictures with anyone who wanted one. Chad signed an Eagles mini-helmet for me
Todd McFarlane - Spawn comics and creater of the most amazing nd detailed toy line (McFarlane Toys). I got him on cool poster and had him sign a Super Bowl mini-helmet for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home