Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Surprise In Person Success 10/7
I decided to take a road trip down to Columbus to see the Columbus Blue Jackets home opener. I got down to the arena around 3:45 and at 5:00 the release some tickets for $10. So while waiting in line I looked outside and see this person, and was like man he looks so much like someone on Survivor, but nobody else in line knew who he even was, but I took a picture anyways.
Well after getting my ticket, I headed over to the front of the arena where they were having a bunch of things going on for the game. Well sure enough the person was indeed from Survivor, I could belive that I was actually meeting the Rupert Boneham. Rupert is one of my all0time favorite Survivors. Along with Ethan, was one of 2 that I really wanted to meet. I couldn't believe I was actually meetin him. Was a complete surprise and definately had no idea that he would even be there.
Inside the arena Rupert was meeting with fans and I had him sign my ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home