Wednesday, October 12, 2005

In Person Successes 10/6

Vince Vaughn Wild West Comedy Show


When I heard Vince was making a stop in Cleveland for his Wild West Comedy Tour, I knew I had to make my way over to the Agora that night to try and meet one of my favorite actors. After relocating where I was waiting to be closer to the back door, within 10 minutes, the man himself, Vince, popped out the door for a smoke break. He signed one item for both me and the other person standing there and signed my Didgeball photo!
Only minutes after Vince came out, Peter Billingsley joined him for a smoke break. Peter is best known for his roll as "Ralphie" in A Christmas Story, which took place right here in Cleveland! Peter signed both photos that I printed out! Video cameras were there filming Peter signing for us.

After the show let out, I managed to get all 4 regular members of the show to sign the following photo for me. 3 of the 4 guys were very impressed by the photos. Bret called the camera crew over to show them my photo and they even filmed it...so maybe this photo will make their movie!!
Here is a pic of Vince after the show has he met with fans!! I tried to get another photo signed by him but he said he could only sign one per person....bummer...at least I got one signed! All around one of the best in-person experiences I have ever had!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home