Monday, October 31, 2005


In Person Successes 9/30

The Odd Couple

Twice I hung outaround the stage door of the Odd Couple trying to land some big names of their cast.
Before the show I got to meet Peter Frechette who signed a index card for me (no scan) and Brad Garrett who signed my Disney photo I made from his roll in Bug's Life. Brad is very much like his character on Everybody Loves Raymond!
After the show I hit it big. Rob Bartlette signed my playbill first. Than Matthew Broderick came out and actually stopped to sign!! He was the one I really wanted. It also meant that I met both Ferris and Cameron from Ferris Bueller! He signed my photo first then Playbill then was nice enough to sign a second photo for my friend Don!!
Brad came out and i got him to sign my Playbill and had a pic taken with him.
last but not least Nathan Lane came out and headed my way first. I had both a photo and Playbill out expecting him to only sign the Playbill, but he signed both for me!!!
I was vey happy to get all 3 of the big characters in the film, and added 3 great signatures to my dinsey character voice collection


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home